Monday, July 28, 2008

Ms. Rosina~Mae Designs














I remember when I received an email from a good friend in Illinois telling me about how I have to shoot with this very avant garde designer whose hair he's done for some time. So immediately I got in contact with her. Ms. Rosie [in the first image] and I started planning this shoot and when I came to Springfield we determined a date to shoot and went with it. On July 14th we all met at 901 Clocktower Salons at 5 a.m. to start doing hair and makeup. [Done by the amazing Mr. Aron Daves] We shot from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. so none-the-less it was a long day for us all. Working with Ms. Rosie was a great experience. I'm actually hoping to go to Chicago in the near future to work with this awesome individual. I'd like to extend a special thank you to my four models Luda, TaKenya, Jackie and Lyndsy. [I apologize if i butchered any of your names] Thank You, All of you.

E.T.Gunville

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg! PLEASE tell me how much you charge just for a shoot? Or at least what you range from!!!!