Friday, March 27, 2009

New Site

Haven't posted in some time now. For those who haven't been updated, I now am up and running on my own domain. www.evantaylorphotography.com Please take a peek and spread the word.

The blog will be to keep everyone updated on projects and events I'm working on or with.

Earlier this week I shot some Jennyvi Dizon Couture wedding gowns. You can take a look at her work at www.jennyvi.com. She does an awesome job and is such a sweet lady. I also had the opportunity to work with some really great people. Santana Castillo (Sachi Salon) was on hair, the wonderful Holli (Make-up By Kensington Makeup Artists) was on makeup, and Taybree Sorensen of FORD-RBA and Nelson Hawks were the models I was able to shoot. Nelson is also a stylist and does a great job at what he does. The shoot went great and we were able to get a few great shoots in the very short time we had. I can't wait to work with these creative and fun people again.

Stay posted as I post more work on my website. Here is a teaser to the finished shots.



E.T.Gunville

No comments: